LogMeIn’s GoToConnect Support Center is built within the GoToConnect platform and helps organizations transition support agents to remote work.
LogMeIn is bringing a new offering to its remote work capabilities, this time for contact centers that brings contact center capabilities to any business.
In a Wednesday press release announcing GoToConnect Support Center, the company notes the increase in remote work due to COVID-19 and highlights how its new Contact-Center-as-a-Service (CCaaS) offering can help organizations transition seamlessly.
Support Center for existing GoToConnect customers will be free until June 30.
According to LogmeIn, only 13% of businesses are able to use a full omni-channel contact center offering due to cost and time-to-deploy.
The new Support Center is designed for the other 87% and is built within the GoToConnect platform, giving users the ability to quickly move between calls, meetings, chats and new support center features.
Centers can be deployed in one day even while teams are fully remote. Upfront pricing starts at $29.95 per agent per month, plus the cost of GoToConnect.
According to LogMeIn, the GoToConnect Support allows support agents to:
- Log in and log out of all assigned queues simultaneously with a single button
- See real time queue call information such as which queue the call is coming from, the wait time of that caller, and the Caller ID
- Handle calls from GoToConnect directly
The GoToConnect Support Center supervisor experience allows managers to:
- Make agent assignments and changes
- Access real-time dashboards inside of GoToConnect including an agent effectiveness dashboard which includes total talk time by agent, transfer reports, and agent availability reports
- Monitor their agents’ calls right from the supervisor dashboard in GoToConnect
GoToConnect Support Center is now available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Australia, Brazil, and Mexico. Additional availabilities will be announced in the coming months.
In a statement, Mark Strassman, LogMeIn’s senior vice president and general manager for UCC said the company’s goal is to meet its customers where they are while complementing their existing workflows and investments.
“Our simple to use and manage CCaaS offering with GoToConnect Support Center, allows users to field customer calls how, where, and when they want whether that’s in an office, or from home where much of the world is working these days,” Strassman said.
“With our new GoToConnect Support Center, we are democratizing the Contact Center market and making the most-used CCaaS features accessible to businesses that have long felt contact centers were beyond their reach.”